Your contracts with your asset manager Stüfe & Partner:
1. General Terms oft the Asset Management Service Agreement
- Appointment as Asset Manager
- Power of Attorney for Buy/Sell orders
- Informational Duties
- Management Fee
2. Instructions for Asset Management:
- Investment Target and MIFID guidelines
- Guidelines for Portfolio Structure
The following is to be considered in your contract with us:
- Individual Concept: Your individual investment goals and your personal life cycle are to be considered.
- Midterm Strategy: We will structure your portfolio in line with your life cycle and personal needs. All investment decisions are set out for a midterm duration. Longterm sounds better, but often does not align with your life cycle. AND: “In the Long Run we are all dead”!
- Wide range of securities and currencies: You can request us to invest in all major currencies, corporate and government bonds, stocks and derivates worldwide.
- Our guiding investment principles and Tools of Value Investing will lead you safely through ups and downs.